Saturday, May 2, 2009

2 Diva's


Claire had her 2 month check up on Friday. She now weighs 9 pounds 11 ounces and is 23 1/2 inches long. She is in the 20% for weight and 80th for height. So I have a tall skinny little girl. She had to have 3 shots so she hasn't been the happiest but she should feel better tomorrow!
My Mom and Staci Jo came to my house on Friday afternoon to help me out a little. Staci was holding the baby and fell asleep on the couch. I took this cute picture of the 2 diva girls.
I talked to the Dr. about her sleeping habits and he said that during the day if I need to I can hold her while she is sleeping. He said that she is still in the fussy stage which should be dwindling down by 3 months. I am going to keep trying to get her to sleep on her own so I will keep you updated.

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a doll! Figuring out the whole sleeping thing is hard - you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute pic of the sleeping Diva's

    ReplyDelete

Claire April 25

First Trip To Salt Lake