Wednesday, July 1, 2009

4 Months old





So Claire is 4 months old, I can't believe it one bit!!! She is growing like a weed and more active than ever. She loves to go for walks. We go on at least 2 a day sometimes more. I am taking her for her 4 month checkup tomorrow. Melissa thinks she is 13 pounds, James says 11 1/2 pounds. I am not sure what I think probably a little closer to 12. Put in your guess at what you think she weighs. If you are right you win a kiss from her. Her legs are so chunky and her cheeks too! She still loves her hanging toys and all the soft bunnies. She also loves sitting in her bumbo chair. These seats are pretty hilarious. Below is a picture to prove it. She looks like a little old man trying to sit up in it! If you don't have one of these you need to get one, they are quite nice. It is a must, like everything else out there that I didn't have when I had Wes!

2 comments:

  1. Claire is so so so cute. I am glad you finally got a picture of her smiling. She is such a sweet little thing. The bumbo is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about Claire having rolls on her legs... Ha ha. She is a tiny little thing- so precious though. I love giving her smooches even when she gets ticked off. I love the pic of her giggling too.

    ReplyDelete

Claire April 25

First Trip To Salt Lake