Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Little miss smarty pants!

So Claire decided today that it was time to pull herself up on the furniture. I was at my sisters house today and I put her on the floor in front of the couch so I could clean up her cracker mess. I didn't want her standing at the couch because I was afraid she might fall. Well I come back from cleaning up and she was standing at the couch. She pulled herself right up and it of course happened when no one was watching!!! I can not believe she did this, it was cracking us right up!





Claire really liked playing with the leaves. I just brought some inside and put them in a bowl and let her have at them. Here is a video of her playing with them!


3 comments:

  1. Claire is so darn cute. She is really going wild with those leaves. I am surprised she didn't try to shove them in her mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No she did not eat any leaves. She explores for a bit before she tries to eat things. She was getting tired so she didn't play with them for very long!

    ReplyDelete

Claire April 25

First Trip To Salt Lake