Monday, March 29, 2010

Small Feet!

So I have been looking for a pair of shoes with the hard soles for Claire. It has about killed me. She is just in a size three with very narrow feet. I went to every store I could think of that would sell baby shoes. Payless pretty much only sells wide baby shoes. Most stores must sell out of the small sizes first I guess. So I ended up at Dillards and found a pair in her size. It only cost me 26 bucks for her. Man that is more than I pay for most of my shoes. I am pretty sure Claire is worth it though! She loves to wear them and carries them around. She is a little wobbly in them, but she does pretty good. As soon as I find my camera I will take a picture of them, until then here are some of her in her Easter dress!

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute in this picture! I love it so much. What a sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is dang cute! Her hair is so blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!!!! Zadia has small feet as well. But hers are wide, she takes after me. We sure miss you. I was telling Travis how Claire was trying to hand me a block over skype. Lots of LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Claire April 25

First Trip To Salt Lake