Monday, July 19, 2010

I have a diva on my hands

So a couple of weeks ago my sister did a post about us girls and who was the biggest diva. Marcie won that contest hands down, but I think we may have someone else in the running. Her name would be Claire! She thought she was so funny putting on my sunglasses so here are a few pictures! She is one in charge baby. She will scream at you if you are bugging her or sometimes just for the fun of screaming. She will tell you no,no,no,no,no if she doesn't like what you are doing. She is growing so much. Time just goes by so fast. Summer is almost over and I don't know what we are going to do once the boys go back to school. She is going to be so bored. I will have to find some play groups or start one of my own or something. It has been so much fun to watch her and Wes grow and all of the other little ones too.





1 comment:

  1. I love those sun glasses. What a funny little girl. We need to get her on camera saying my momma says... No no no no no. LOL LOVE HER!

    ReplyDelete

Claire April 25

First Trip To Salt Lake