Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HELP!!!


My sweet little girl is not sleeping very much unless I hold her. I had her on a pretty good routine but that went to hell over spring break. I know I need to start the routine over, which I have started today. If any of you mom's out there have any tips on getting your wee one to go to sleep easier please please tell me!!

This is what I do right now.

Wrap her up in her blanket
turn on ocean cd
rock her
try putting her down
she wakes up crying and I start over.

Sometimes I have to take her in the bathroom and turn the tub on. That is the only way I can get her to calm down, but then I take her back into her room and rock her.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of Jenny holding Claire! She is changing so much. I can't wait to see her. I wish I could help with getting her to sleep. Maybe if you got some lavendar oil and put it in one of those diffusers to make the room smell like lavendar, it would help. It's supposed to be calming. Hopefully it gets better with time.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Claire April 25

First Trip To Salt Lake